Dealing With Difficult Customers
September 25, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
WESK (Path Cowork - Entrance next to SaskJobs) 1965 Broad Street, Regina, SK, Canada
Clients who are upset with your company can provide a wealth of information about your services and products. Participants will examine and develop skills for handling the angry or upset customer in an effective and professional manner, thereby, creating a climate of respect and positive action for all parties involved.
- Common Causes of Conflict
- Human Experience of Conflict
- Four Things Customers Want in Service Recovery
- Two Sides of Every Interaction – 90/10 rule
- Defusing and Staying Unhooked
- Behaviour Modifications for Positive Outcome
- The ART of Resolving the Conflict
- Phrases to Avoid
Admission Cost: $25 (includes lunch)
Speaker: Gloria Obrigewitsch
This event is a part of Business Growth Tools and is intended for entrepreneurs with established businesses. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Registration for this event is now closed.