Financials for Non-Financial Business Owners
October 30, 2019
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
WESK 502 Cope Way, Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Understanding your company’s financial statements is fundamental for business, but often business owners find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts.
The Questions we all want answers to:
- How do I know if my business is making any money?
- Understanding why it is important to look after those receipts!
- How much profit am I actually making?
- What is cost of goods margin? How many turns are necessary?
- Should I make a budget? What if I cannot follow it?
- Taxes! So many to keep track of and what do they mean?
Admission Cost: $25 (includes lunch)
This event is a part of Business Growth Tools and is intended for entrepreneurs with established businesses. Anyone is welcome to attend.
Speaker: Linda Henderson
My success has been primarily in Oil and Gas service maintenance companies for the past 8 years. A background in finance helped me tremendously on this journey. I was constantly adjusting the direction of the company based on P+L and Cash Flow. It doesn’t need to be complicated, but you need to understand what the numbers are telling you.
Registration for this event is now closed.