How To Become A First Nation EntrepreneurRegister Now
June 10, 2021
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Online - link will be emailed to you after you register.
Join Futurpreneur, Square One and Saskatchewan Indian Equity Foundation (SIEF) for the How To Become A First Nation Entrepreneur webinar to learn how you can build a business plan to finance your business. Hear from special guest Destinee Peter of Tangles Hair & Beauty Salon about her successful entrepreneurial journey.
This Webinar will focus on:
- Square One: Saskatchewan Small Business Support and Resources
- Futurpreneur: Programs, Access to Financing and Mentorship
- SIEF: Programs and Access to Capital
- Destinee Peter: The Indigenous Entrepreneurial Experience
This workshop is for you, if you:
- Are an aspiring or current First Nations entrepreneur from Saskatchewan
- Have a business idea you’re looking to develop
- Want to know how to access capital as a First Nations Entrepreneur in Saskatchewan
- Want the opportunity to gain expert insights about the application processes of Futurpreneur, Square One, and SIEF.