Rock My Business PlanRegister Now
June 10, 2021
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Online - link will be emailed to you after you register.
Want to turn your idea into a successful business? You’ll need a business plan – and that’s where Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch’s Rock My Business Plan workshop can help.
Join a Futurpreneur Entrepreneur-in-Residence and other aspiring entrepreneurs to learn how to turn a great idea into a successful business plan.
Note: It is highly recommended that all participants in this workshop also register for the next workshop in the series, Rock My Cash Flow.
Participants in this workshop will:
- Learn the essential elements of a successful business plan
- Begin writing the four key sections of the business plan (Company Profile, Marketing Activities, Market Research, Operations)
- Identify the gaps, goals and next steps required to complete the business plan
This workshop is for you if you:
- Are 18-39 years old
- Have a strong business idea OR recently launched a business and are looking for strategic direction
- Want to gain access to one-on-one business coaching
- Want the opportunity to apply for startup financing with up to two years of mentorship after you launch
This workshop is part of a three-part series! You can also develop your small business concept at Rock My Business Idea and learn how to develop a solid and realistic cash flow for your business at Rock My Cash Flow.
And those who complete at least two of the three workshops are eligible to receive free one-on-one coaching from our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, who will help you strengthen your idea and business plan further.Register Now