The Tech Trip: Application Deadline Extended!
Application Deadline Extended to July 31st!
The Tech Trip is an entrepreneurship and business expansion program for local tech companies to join representatives from SREDA and Co.Labs in San Francisco to meet with high-impact investors and mentors who can help take their startups to the next level and scale.
Three deserving founders will have three days in the Bay Area to meet with venture capitalists and established tech companies where they can showcase their technology and potentially secure investors. In addition, the TTT winners will be able to build their networks in the heart for tech development – San Francisco.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Winners will be notified by: August 1, 2019
Trip Dates: October 2-4, 2019 (subject to change)
- Financial compensation for airfare, accommodation, select transportation and meals for one founder of the company.
- Opportunity to showcase your technology and network with high-impact investors, mentors and tech experts.
- Opportunity to gain insight and learn from other TTT winners.
- Must be Saskatchewan based tech company.
- Preference will be given to companies in post-revenue stage. Companies in pre-revenue stage may also be accepted if you have sufficient investment.
- Program not available to past TTT winners.
- Explain why your company deserves the opportunity to participate in The Tech Trip (max 250 words).
- Three individual or company names you anticipate to meet on The Tech Trip and why.
Send your application to email@example.com by July 31, 2019. Founders may be asked to pitch to SREDA and Co.Labs at an agreed upon date and time to determine winners.